Annually, each Ch.E. Charter holder and Associate
members should complete 15hours or more of continuing education CE credits. Contained below is a
list of education that counts towards CE credit with the GAFM.
6 hours would be equivalent to a 1 day seminar or conference event.
Members receive 1 point or credit for 1 equivalent hour
of recognized training. Members may complete one of the below or a combination to fulfill their
- IBS GAFM Approved conference counts full CE
credit. This is an approved 1 or 2 day conference or seminar event that counts for 15 hours.
- 15 hours of executive education from an
approved provider or AACSB, ABA, EQUIS, or ACBSP accredited business school approved program.
- Publish an article in the Ch.E Articles Journal
or Qualified Peer Reviewed Journal.
- Attend the Chartered Economist CPD or attend
one of our global plan management conferences or summits.
- Lead a training course or taught course or
program in your field of Ch.E specialization. 1 hour = 3 credits